Telephone: 01886 888445
Call our team for an initial friendly discussion on your project requirements; we will endeavour to get back to you within 24 hours. Happy to talk, no matter what the size of your project; we work for many private individual clients as well as major land developers.
For an ecological survey it would aid a quick response if you can have to following information to hand.
- site address and location map
- red-line boundary plan
- proposed development aims
- timescale indication
- any planning constraints, if necessary
- topographical plan for arboricultural surveys
For estate land management enquiries, it would assist a considered response to have the following documents available.
- Map of the site, showing public open space areas and the number of units to be built with amenity facilities
- SuDS, any other features of interest for example scheduled ancient monuments.
For more information or to arrange a confidential, no obligation, discussion with one of our business leaders; contact us for a same day response.
Optimum Survey Periods Chart
To help plan your project, please download this useful tool.